Business Development Representative
Secteur : FinTech
Core business : "Payment Automation Platform" qui permet aux entreprises tech ayant d'importants volumes de paiement (finTech, insurTech, interim, voyage...) d'automatiser tous ces flux.
Key facts : Cette startup montée en 2021 par des anciens de l’écosystème FinTech, a construit une équipe d'une cinquantaine de personnes, signé les plusieurs clients (et pas des moindres !) et levé 15M € en seed !
You will be part of the Growth team and report directly to the VP of Growth.
As a first Business Development Representative, we seek a highly driven individual with high curiosity and natural sales instincts to join a growing sales organization. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be critical in prospecting and expanding business opportunities for a pan-European Enterprise team. You will take part in various responsibilities that will help foster, qualify, and mature a pipeline with high-profile financial service customers. We need someone with a hunter attitude who can take direction and have the drive and motivation to work autonomously. Our client is an early-stage company, and you will have a lot of influence and opportunities to grow within the sales organisation as it matures.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Identify and understand organisations aims and objectives and match them with product offering to create compelling cases for payment operations upgrades
- Execute outreach campaign aligned to sales strategies on a defined customer ICP in payments, levering multiple channels and tools
- Manage multiple prospect relationships and manage the opportunity pipeline effectively, pushing through qualified opportunities to your partners in sales
- Use social media and other online tools to build relationships with key decision-makers in the market
- Set up and deliver introductory conversations with key clients and be present at formal meetings with Sales Directors
- Partner effectively with the Marketing and Sales teams to identify and execute communication strategies, making the most out of the webinar, podcast and content calendars
- Capture and prioritise leads from a variety of sources, being creative and proactive in your approach
- Manage inbounds leads to qualify them by conducting discovery and understanding the pain points that could create value
- Attend strategic payment events to understand the overall ecosystem and create lasting relationships with key stakeholders within companies
- Own your opportunity pipeline and report on monthly/quarterly/yearly goals
While the products are technical, this role doesn’t require a technical background. Above all, we seek an individual with a winning mix of curiosity, creativity, and genuine interest in becoming an expert in the payment's ecosystem.
Their customers are tech companies, from startups to scaleups, disrupting incumbents across multiple industries and countries. The scope of the role will be pan-European, and travel will be expected.
- Experience in financial services and/or BtoB business development (1-3 years)
- Curious and fast learner – You learn very fast and like to understand how things work in depth
- Resourceful – You do not need guidelines as there will not be any to kick-start projects from 0 to 1. You find creative solutions to tough problems.
- High standard– You hold yourself to the highest quality standards in everything you do
- Persistent – You do not take no for an answer and find ways around objections and doorkeepers
- Influential and persuasive – You are good at navigating an organisation to influence purchasing decisions
Benefits & Remuneration
- Above 55K€
- Equity plan for all employees
- Hybrid work environment between remote and their office in Paris