As the Country Manager for Payment companies, you will be responsible for designing and executing their sales and partnerships strategy. Their customers are tech companies, from startups to scaleups, disrupting incumbents across multiple industries and countries.
- Market mapping – Map their markets and identify high-potential segments. For each segment, map companies and opportunities
- Partnerships – Identify and build relationships with partners that can generate opportunities for the company, including banks and payments consultants
- Sales preparation – For each opportunity, establish a sales strategy, including points of contact, use cases, value proposition, and messaging
- Outreach and closing – Establish contact and build relationships with each opportunity. Prepare sales proposals articulating use cases, product features, and pricing model to transform opportunities into customers
- Account management – Own the customer relationship from onboarding to run
- Materials – Prepare high-quality, re-usable sales and marketing materials, including sales deck, blog posts, landing pages, etc.
- CRM & reporting – Ensure that our CRM is properly up to date, define relevant metrics, and build actionable reports to measure and improve our sales cycle
- Management - Manage the BDR team
- You're a FinTech expert !
- Excellent academic and professional background – You graduated from a tier-1 business or engineering school and have 3-5 years of experience in a strategy consulting firm or a tier-1 startup or scaleup in a sales-oriented or cross-functional role
- Strategic thinker – You are able to break down a market into segments and a business into a value chain
- Curious and fast learner – You learn very fast and like to understand how things work in depth
- Resourceful – You do not need guidelines as there will not be any to kick-start projects from 0 to 1
- Persistent – You do not take no for an answer and find ways around objections and door keepers
- Influential and persuasive – You are good at navigating an organisation to influence purchasing decisions
- Up to 90K€ + 90K€
- Remote first