Account Executive for a fintech SaaS start-up
Sector : SaaS & Fin Tech
Organization : 50
Core business : Smart expense cards for businesses
Ambitions : To kill the hassle of payment at work. They believe paying at work should be as easy as a 1-click purchase on Amazon. To achieve this goal, they use the latest innovations in the banking industry & have reinvented the purchasing experience for companies.
Key Facts : They raised €10M early 2018.
- Work with the Growth and Business development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in the UK or DACH.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound lead
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted
- A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- You have great communication skills – active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit – our team is hard-working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- 3 to 4 years experience in the software industry
- Fluent English (or German)
- A first experience as a Business Developer or Pre-Sales is mandatory, in a startup would be greatly appreciated
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
- Competitive salary
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday’s beers with the team
- Meal vouchers
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is