Acquisition Manager for a HRtech
Sector: Recruitment, Technology
Organization: 60 employees
Core business: Our client developed a platform to help people find a job and to help our clients find an alternative to temp agencies in a fluid, attractive and efficient way.
Ambitions: The company aims to radically improve the access and experience of work to everyone.
Key facts: Launched in 2018 in Paris with 60 employees. They raised around 5 million euros in order to invest in staffing and accelerate the development of their product.
As Acquisition Manager, you will join the Marketing team to help grow the business on the B2C front, and will be responsible for driving massive traffic and user (“Worker”) acquisition on the website and app.
- You will lead, develop and execute their organic & paid acquisition strategy across online (SEO, SEA, social advertising, …) and offline (SMS, flyering …) channels.
- Your scope will include identifying high volume & high efficiency acquisition channels through testing & experimentation, optimizing their acquisition campaigns to drive strong ROI, managing relationships with agencies, and building & maintaining the right reporting tools for their Acquisition channels.
- This role will also give you the opportunity to ramp up on the B2B Acquisition front after a few months, supporting their Sales team in acquiring more SMB customers.
What you’ll do:
- Define & lead the B2C Acquisition strategy (paid & organic) and establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, and communicate results to leadership.
- Plan, execute and measure highly efficient Acquisition campaigns (both evergreen and one-off) with a focus on volume, Worker qualification, and ROI.
- Test & experiment various acquisition channels (both online & offline) and identify the best opportunities to generate strong growth of their Worker base.
- Manage relationship with various agencies (SEO, SEA, …) and get the best ROI out of the partnership.
- Once fully on board on the Worker (B2C) front: you will support the Sales team by designing lead generation campaigns and automations, in order to help drive customer acquisition on the B2B front.
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing / Online Acquisition / Growth Hacking, ideally within a fast-growing, online business (experience in B2C + B2B is a plus)
- Master’s degree from top business or engineering schools;
- Fluency in French and English.
- Strong analytical skills (Excel & SQL proficiency is a plus)
- Strong communication & structure (written and verbal)
- Ownership: you take full ownership over your work and projects and hold yourself accountable of strategy, execution and results.
- Bar raiser: you have strong attention to details, and high standards is the benchmark for everything you do.
- Bias for action: you’re hands on and have a real “doer’ mindset. You do what it takes to get things done while being able to find long term, scalable solutions.
- Growth hacking: You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation, and love experimenting new stuff
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Depending on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is