Business Manager for a Fintech SaaS startup
Sector : Fintech
Organization : 200-500 people (international) – 1-10 (France)
Core business : Cloud-based platform that provides infrastructure and value-adding data products that enable the future of ﬁnancial services.
Ambition : Lead the open banking revolution worldwide. They are creating entirely new ways for people to consuming ﬁnancial services.
As they are growing fast and settling in different countries in Europe, they are now looking to recruit a Business Manager to drive new business revenue in France. You will be part of the core team with the target to fully establish the company as the number one player on the French market.
- Build a strong network and relationships with financial institutions and FinTech companies
- Generate sales and create new business opportunities, manage sales processes and reach a final commercial agreement with the help of the central functions
- Execute short-term strategy keeping in mind a vision for long-term success
Build brand awareness, plan and lead marketing activities for France and drive impactful marketing projects
- Analyse results, operations and customer needs and identify opportunities to improve technologies, systems, processes, and programs
- Work closely with central operations in order to reach the market’s full potential
- University degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years in SaaS / Sales
- Experience in fintech or banking sector is a plus
- Track record of overachieving targets
- Network in the French banking and financial eco-system
- Strong negotiation skills and experience of driving negotiations to a close
- Native/fluent in French and English
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to translate long term business goals and strategies in to short term initiatives and KPIs
- Strong communication skills (speaking and writing) and good presentation skills
- Hands on mentality, able to translate long term objectives in short term operations
- Entrepreneurial mind and ability to get things done
- Pragmatic thinker with strong interpersonal skills
BENEFITS & SALARY
Dependent on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is