Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) for an Edtech
Sector: Education, Technology
Organization: 60 employees
Core business: Our client’s mission is to develop web and mobile products to bring a new dimension to the teaching of traffic rules and driving.
Ambitions: The company aims to enable everyone to open up new horizons by facilitating access to automotive mobility around the world.
Key facts: Launched in 2013, they recently raised around 10 million euros in order to accelerate its deployment in France and Europe.
As Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), you help them build a high-performance organization where individual and collective talent is the primary source of value creation.
The optimal recruitment and deployment of talent in the organization depends on your ability to create a work environment where the interests, ambitions and qualities of each individual are taken into account. You will therefore join the company’s management committee as a CHRO / HRD, to help the company management excel in its “people first” approach.
What you’ll do :
- Detection and recruitment of talent, both internally and externally;
- Manager of a Recruitment team of 3 people;
- Onboarding: optimization and monitoring of onboarding processes;
- Performance Management: structuring and optimizing performance management;
- Wages: structuring and optimisation of wage policy;
- Carrer development: development and follow-up of a continuous professional training program;
- Continuous optimization of the company’s social architecture to strengthen team members’ collaboration, agility and development;
- Communicate internally and externally to promote the company’s vision in terms of talent development;
- Animate the corporate culture with the teams and ensure its continuous improvement;
- In close collaboration with the DAF, you are responsible for monitoring and managing the payroll. You ensure the application and respect of legal, contractual or agreement obligations.
- Understanding the organization’s operations and dysfunctions to enable you to make important decisions to deploy the company’s talents in the most efficient way;
- You excel in your ability to evaluate the various employees and offer them the positions where they will be able to create the most value for the company;
- You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to constantly look for new talent, both inside and outside the company;
- Your leadership is strong. He has built himself on the basis of both business and HR experience;
- You know how to support and motivate an organization in constant change;
- You are comfortable with a data-driven approach, you know how to use the latest HR analytics tools to optimize hunting, recruitment, onboarding, training, retention, performance management and payroll;
- You have management experience.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Dependant on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is