High Flyers is specialized in strategic recruitment for start up and fast growing companies
Our vision: Disrupt the head hunting sector.
Our customers: Fast growing companies worldwide.
Our candidates: Top talents worldwide.
Our mission: Allow top talents to access the best opportunities and support innovative companies in their recruitment strategy.
In less than 2 years, we have convinced more than 200 customers. Our success rate per mission is about 87%, well above the recruitment sector standards, it is no coincidence…
Excellence, transparency, team spirit and creativity are indispensable, we love to think “out of the box”!
- As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will build High Flyers’ Marketing Team. You will work with our teams, clients, and candidates to create a disruptive brand and a strong surrounding community.
- With a global perspective, you must know how to deploy a blended marketing strategy using digital, brand, offline and research insights to expand and optimize our marketing channels.
- You will develop strategic marketing plans that directly align with our corporate mission, vision and strategic imperatives. You will design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives across both sides of High Flyers’ business: candidates and clients.
- You will use SEM, Social Media, CRM, Retargeting, Growth Hacking and other techniques to drive traffic to High Flyers, generate valuable referrals, increase word-of-mouth and convert visitors into candidates and clients.
- You are also passionate about engaging people through offline actions : events, meetups, conferences etc.
- You will as well be responsible for developing a strong corporate marketing & branding strategy, content, communications & market positioning. You are obsessed with creating marketing campaigns that really resonate with customers and bring the brand to life.
- You created a marketing department from scratch: Recruitment (0 to 5+)/ Strategy/ Processes (and more).
- You have quantifiable experience in online and offline marketing, acquisition, engagement, and growth.
- You can analyze campaign and brand performance and attribute results to specific actions.
- You are proficient with AdWords platforms, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, Linkedin Ads, Ads Management Tools, and Marketing & Sales Automation.
- You are focused on your goal and manage your activities and targets better than anyone else could: you are able to work in a fast-paced team environment. You’re known for having a “Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, startup attitude.
- You rely on data – not on opinions – in addition to on metrics and visual reports
- Knowledge in and proficiency of SEO best practices and Content Targeting. Experience in optimizing online content for search engines is highly valued.
- Fluency in english is imperative for this role.
More than a qualified profile with quantifiable experience, we are looking for a strong personality who shares the same drive and passion that we do. In the long run, the team with the best players wins and it is mostly a human experience. Let’s meet!
You are extremely organized and know how to tackle deadlines proactively, even when busy.
- You are an experienced manager who can motivate and encourage teams to take initiative. You’re someone who leads with confidence, optimism, and a good dose of humor!
And share our values :
- BE EXCELLENT
- BE CARING
- BE A WORLD CITIZEN
- BE A BUSINESS PARTNER
- BE OUT OF THE BOX
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
CDI – Remuneration to define
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is