Chief Product Officer in this fast-growing start-up aiming to make the administrative life easier.
As a Chief Product Officer, you will be leading a team of 8 product owners and product designers, and collaborating closely with a tech team of 25+ developers. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Define product strategy and product vision
- Create, prioritize, and implement product roadmap
- Manage, recruit, and develop members of the Team Product
- Ensure product analytics relevance and reliability, in collaboration with Team Data
- Optimise user research efforts applying lean UX methodologies and processes
- Keep all company informed and synced on product roadmap, releases, work in progress, and next priorities
- 3+ year of real product experience minimum
- Top 5 business school / engineering school
- You’ve led a product team before
- Very strong analytic background and abilities (Excel, SQL)
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong product, UX knowledge and passion
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
- Depending on the profile
Hungry for more?
Due to the Coronavirus, several start-ups froze their hiring plans. Ongoing recruitment processes are stopped, and some candidates are dismissed.
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is