Data Scientist for a media start-up
Sector : Media, Entertainment
Organization : 120 employees
Core business : Our client is an entertainment media for young people. 100% video & 100% social.
Ambitions : The company aims at becoming the #1 largest media entertainment group in the world.
Key facts : Launched in 2016, our client is based in Paris and NYC. They have over 2.5 billion videos viewed per month on social platforms over the world.
Technological tools are developed internally so that the Company’s editors can deliver the best possible content to their audience and future audience.
The Content Team relies on a technological architecture to publish content on networks, detect buzz quickly, acquire the audience, retrieve and analyze statistical data, make prediction, etc.
If you wish to join a fast-growing media/tech company with high-level technological challenges, here it is!
Under the direct coordination of the Head of Data you will have to work on different issues and on projects of very different size.
Examples of projects you could work on :
- Creation of a 5-star scoring module on all the metrics inherent to the quality of our videos,
- Improvement of the algorithm of the Buzz Detect tool which like its name suggests detects content that buzz on all social networks in near real time,
- Creation of an algorithm for detecting creators of content that buzz,
- Language analysis on the titles / comments / keywords of videos, image analysis on thumbnails (thumbnails) videos, video analysis to better understand user retention, etc.
The Data Center is under construction and currently has 1 Data Scientist (Head of Data) and 1 Data Analyst plus a Data Scientist coming soon.
- Proficient in English and French
- 3 to 5 years of experience in recruiting media, digital and/or audiovisual profiles.
- Bac +5 and advanced knowledge in machine learning / data science and python.
- A the data is mainly stored in MySQL, it is imperative to have a good level of SQL.
- You are dynamic, autonomous, you have a good mentality because you will work as a team, you adapt quickly, and you learn quickly.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Based on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is