Editor Chief for an entertainment media for young people
Sector: Media, Entertainment
Organization: 120 employees
Core business: Our client is an entertainment media for young people. 100% video & 100% social.
Ambitions: The company aims at becoming the #1 largest media entertainment group in the world.
Key facts: Launched in 2016, our client is based in Paris and NYC. They have over 2.5 billion videos viewed per month on social platforms over the world.
Your mission will be to create and monitor the editorial line of the Innovation theme
Your role will be to manage a team of community managers and video editors (20) in France. Therefore, you will have to :
- Oversee the editorial content for the innovations brand;
- Refine the brand tone and voice;
- Assign stories;
- Find and partner with key influencers;
- Manage various KPI’s on the channel, including video views and engagement
- 100% bilingual English – if you are American, you are welcome to apply!
- Graduated from a school of journalism and/or communication
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Social networks have no secrets for you anymore
- You master the editorial video production chain
- You have a taste for responsibilities
- Autonomy, initiative, rigor, creativity & curiosity are part of your qualities
- You describe yourself as highly responsive
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Dependant on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is