Head of content marketing in a fast-growing start-up specialized in the security innovation
Sector : Tech
Organization: <50 employees
- The Content Marketing Manager will report directly to the COO and work alongside a senior & experienced marketing consultant.
- Manage, supervise and set a content marketing strategy, and its implementation across all departments.
- Responsible for building brand positioning and product awareness through the creation of a cohesive body of content.
- Work with the Sales Department to ensure that they have the necessary collateral to ensure lead conversion and client retention.
- Work with an inside sales/ growth hacker to generate leads. Create the content for and co-manage prospect and client emailing campaigns, online advertising campaigns and other lead-gen or call to action tools.
- Manage all creative resources, whether internal or external in their work for the Marketing and Sales department.
- As this is the creation of a new department, you will be responsible for setting up adequate creation processes, guidelines and editorial calendars to fulfil the content strategy.
- Ensure that the marketing department makes data driven decisions through a good use of different analytics channels.
- Experience as a copywriter, content creator, curator or writer for a B2B market.
- Native English Speaker and added bonus for proficiency in French
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic Digital Marketing and SEO understanding, experience with Google Analytics.
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in the humanities or marketing/business.
- Basic knowlegde of marketing psychology would be a plus.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Depending on the profile
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is