Head of CRM for a HRtech
Sector: Recruitment, Technology
Organization: 60 employees
Core business: Our client developed a platform to help people find a job and to help our clients find an alternative to temp agencies in a fluid, attractive and efficient way.
Ambitions: The company aims to radically improve the access and experience of work to everyone.
Key facts: Launched in 2018 in Paris with 60 employees. They raised around 5 million euros in order to invest in staffing and accelerate the development of their product.
As CRM & Lifecycle Manager, you will join Marketing team to help grow the company business on the B2C front and serve as the primary connection point between the company and their users. You will develop and lead their lifecycle and personalization strategy across email, SMS, push notifications, in-app messaging and more. Your scope will include designing, understand and managing their users lifecycle, building CRM automations, executing one-off CRM campaigns and experimenting to learn and maximize your impact on users engagement and conversion. This role will also give you the opportunity to ramp up on the B2B CRM front after a few months, supporting their Sales team in acquiring more SMB customers.
What you’ll do :
- Define and lead the company B2C CRM strategy and establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, and communicate results to leadership ;
- Get a thorough understanding of their users base, define and maintain their Lifecycle segmentation, and design onboarding and re-engagement strategies for inactive users ;
- Build scalable CRM automations and design, execute and analyze experiments and A/B tests ;
- Plan, execute and measure hyper-targeted CRM Campaigns with a focus on increasing users engagement and loyalty and driving conversion ;
- Once fully on board on the users (B2C) front : you will support the Sales team by designing lead scoring and lead nurturing campaigns and automations, in order to help drive customer acquisition on the B2B front.
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing or CRM, ideally within a fast-growing online business (experience in B2C + B2B is a plus) ;
- Masters degree from top business or engineering school ;
- Fluency in French and English.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication and structure (written and verbal) ;
- Ownership : you take full ownership over your work and projects and hold yourself accountable of strategy, execution and results ;
- Bar raiser : you have strong attention to details, and high standards is the benchmark for everything you do ;
- Bias for action : you’re hands on and have a real “doer” mindset. You do what it takes to get things done while being able to find long term, scalable solutions.
- Growth hacking : you know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation, and love experimenting new stuff.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Dependant on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is