Head of Design for a SaaS start-up
Sector: B2B Telecom
Organization: +100 people
Core business: Cloud-based phone system and call center software
Ambitions: Transforming the $25 billion business phone industry! Expand rapidly in the US/Europe after raising +€20M in May. The main differentiator is design: their solution is easier to use and more elegant than ever.
Key facts: +40M€ raised in total led by top investors, 5000+ clients (including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird), +1M calls processed per day
What they offer:
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive salary with a gym membership and commuter compensations
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
- Health Coverage, medical dental and vision insurance 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO, take the time you need to come to work feeling great
As the Head of Design, You’ll be part of the Product team composed of 3 product designers, 7 Product Managers and led by our VP Product.
- Mentor and guide our current team of Product Designers as they progress in their careers
- Refine our processes and help define best practices for designHelp us shape the future organization of our design team
- Design simple flows and experiences based on data and user research
- Partner with PMs, engineers, other designers and stakeholders across the company to deliver products and features from conception to launch
- Guarantee visual consistency when working on projects and collaborate on our design system with the design and development teams.
- Constantly seek and respectfully provide design feedback
- You previously led a team of Product Designers
- Proven track record of shipping digital products through the entire design phases (research, UX and UI)
- You’re the person who’s always asking why
- You like to dig deep into a problem and explore various solutions to solve it
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Professional Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- An understanding of the French language
- Be humble; accept criticism and know how to deliver it.
- Focus on listening; to customers, to each other, to ourselves. Feedback is a gift.
- Have a sense of humour; be serious in your intent to do great work but don’t be too serious about life. Positivity is a must!
- Believe in success as a team; be someone everyone can count on when times are tough.
- Ambition and commitment; success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
- Innovation and impact for the better!
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Extremely Attractive – Dependent on profile and experience
Paris / NYC
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is