Head of design for a Fintech
Sector : Fintech
Organization : 50 employees
Core business : A solution specially made for SMB’s to manage their team expenses
Ambitions : To strengthen their leader position in France and gain European markets
Key facts : 10 M€ raised in total led by top VCs
- You will lead the product UX and UI design team, on both web and mobile platforms, managing a team of 3 product designers.
- Refine processes and help define best practices for design, shaping the future organization of our design team.
- You will accompany the Head of product in growing the team handling recruitment and onboarding.
- You will define the UX and research strategy.
- You will make sure that every detail (wording, elements, interface…) is exactly right to provide the best experience to our customers. You are the kind of person who paints behind the shelves and inspires your team to do so as well.
- You previously led a team of Product Designers
- Proven track record of shipping digital products through the entire design phases (research, UX and UI)
- Deep knowledge of web and mobile design constraints
- Excellent visual and interaction design
- A great sense of detail
- Creative, strong sense of detail
- Problem solver and ability to be in the user’s shoes
- Professional Proficiency in English
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
- Competitive salary
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday’s beers with the team
- Meal vouchers
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is