Head of Marketing for a start-up specialized in tech
Sector : TECH
Organization : +15
Core business : The solution has been designed to help developers save time and to provide business teams with a tool tailored to their operations
Ambition : Becoming the universel administration interface of tomorrow
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine process to convert customers.
- Produce and broadcast community relevant content over media such as blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, dedicated slack channels, podcasts, infographics or other creative formats in order to generate leads.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes.
- Identify, test and roll-out new growth hacking tactics with measurable ROIs in terms of leads and conversion.
- Identify, test and implement a paid-acquisition strategy (SEA).
- Define, test and implement website traffic optimization strategies (SEO).
- Qualify inbound leads to provide a targeted database of prospects to the sales team.
Today, they are building an impactful brand that will boost their activity. They are looking for a marketing Director to structure and help drive acquisition channels and efforts, web traffic, brand, and demand generation. They are looking for a “full-stack” marketer, someone who likes learning, testing, and scaling bootstrapped tactics.
- Proven 5+ year track record in online acquisition / growth hacking / community building in a SaaS BtoB environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and efficient manner, both orally and in writing in English.
- Strong affinity and ties with our target community of Operations, Process and Organisation professionals
- Proven experience tracking the ROI on marketing initiatives
- Expert at hacking paid acquisition strategies
- Expert at SEM and web analytics strategies and tools
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Dependent on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is