Head of Online Performance Marketing in this online Travel and Accommodation specialized start-up.
Organization:Around 15 employees between Paris and Budapest
Key fact: Just raised 4M€
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring effective growth of the paid marketing channels (SEM, Paid referral, Affiliates, Social, Displays…) from A to Z. This includes each step of the project: strategy planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization.
Therefore, the ideal candidate will:
- Launch and scale campaigns for paid online branding, acquisition and retention
- Implement tracking and attribution functionalities
- Identify the main KPIs and build dashboards to monitor their performance
- Identify the A/B test plan to optimize their online paid marketing investments
- Analyze the results and recommend corrective actions (data-driven approach and custom analytics)
- Manage the partner agencies and select new ones if necessary
- Identify, prioritize and test new channels (Snapchat, Pinterest, Referral, etc.)
- Build and strategize the acquisition process for their Apps (iOS and Android)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of business experience in paid performance marketing in short termaccommodation industry or search engine on travel industry.
- Previous experience running experiments including A/B tests.
- Experienced in managing ROI and growth-oriented marketing campaigns:
- SEA (Google Ads, Bing, Apple search ads…)
- Social Ads (Facebook/Instagram…)
- RTB campaign (Google Display or other networks)
- Dynamic Retargeting (Google, Criteo…)
- Affiliate Marketing / Partnerships
- Experienced in all advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Apple search ads, Pinterest…), you are master Google Analytics.
- Advanced analytical skills and data-driven decision-making.
- Project management : you are able to handle multiple projects at the same time, meeting your deadlines and providing regular updates on your progress.
- A highly organized professional who is self-driven, motivated, and achievement-focused
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
- Depend on experience
- Paris or Budapest
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is