Human Ressources Director for a start-up
Sector: Technology, Cloud Services, Communication
Organization: 150 employees
Core business: Advanced cloud-based phone system / SaaS
Ambitions: The company aims to transform the business phone industry
Key facts: Launched in 2014, our client has convinced more than 5000 compagnies worldwide. They are based in Paris and NYC.
Structure the HR environnement on a very large scale, from scratch
There is a huge degree of freedom to create, implement, measure and iterate on the company’s talent management and acquisition practices. You’ll take full responsibility of the EMEA perimeter.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives in line with the company’s strategic objectives;
- Lead HR departments including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management;
- Make the HR team grow
- Develop and ensure company well-being;
- Proven track record of implementing HR processes in a high-growth, scale-up stage tech company.
- Demonstrable experience across all core HR fields (People ops, recruiting, training, etc), you need to have touched them all (even indirectly)
- Proven track record of people leadership experience
- Results oriented, able to achieve goals in a short time-frame
- Driven, energetic
- A genuine people person. You care and you like to care for people;
- You’re comfortable with data and assessing situations with data;
- Start-up DNA: resilient, gets things done, adaptable to change, huge capacity for hard work in a relentlessly fast paced environment.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Depending on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is