Innovation Consultant for a global innovation, strategy and design firm
Sector : Innovation
Organization : 150 people in the USA
Core business : Our client is a global innovation, strategy and design firm. They define innovation strategies and develop breakthrough innovation products, services, and experiences for Fortune 500 companies across a range of industries.
Ambitions : Roll-out in the UK and in France
Key facts : Launched in 2002, they are leaders in the innovation field.
As an Innovation Consultant, you would be responsible for:
- Designing and overseeing qualitative research activities,
- Generating and articulating thought-provoking consumer insights,
- Leading the development and design of new product, service and experience ideas,
- Framing portfolio strategies based on strategic and consumer insight
- Writing and optimizing concise and compelling research concepts,
- Stimulating and inspiring cross-functional teams – both internally and externally,
- Presenting key deliverables to senior executives with our clients’ organizations
You would have daily contact with executives at Fortune 500 companies, and as a result be exceptionally capable at rapid problem solving, and nurturing relationships with client partners. You would be responsible for working with cross-functional project teams within the Company and working closely with Engagement Managers in their strategy team across all projects.
- Graduate degree from A level schools
- A minimum of two years experience working in the field of innovation – for an innovation consulting firm, a design firm or within a corporate innovation team.
- Intuitive ability to represent complex concepts in a clear, concise and compelling way.
- Experienced and comfortable presenting to large groups and delivering inspiring and engaging presentations.
- Must be culturally fluent and open-minded
- Lateral thinker adept at uncovering the themes and critical pieces of information that can spark game-changing innovations.
- Self-propelled by restless curiosity, resourceful in scouring the world for insight, comfortable in a highly charged idea-centric environment, fascinated with changing the world, able to move seamlessly from high altitude thinking to the tangible and practical.
- The most creative and restless member of whatever company you’re currently working for
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Dependent on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is