Lead Generation & Community Lead
Sector: Human Resources, Technology
Organization: 38 employees
Core business: allows mapping, reallocation and load balancing of internal workforces in medium and large organizations, especially when the workforce is spread across multiple sites.
Ambitions: The company aims to conquer the European market in opening offices in big European capitals.
Key facts: Powered almost 50K staff movement, saved its clients over +€10 million in costs and 5 million € raised with Balderton Capital whilst supporting almost 60 customers in Europe.
As a Lead Generation & Community Lead, you are in charge of the Lead Generation, Content Automation and Engagement strategies. You will share your best practices and your updates on efficient marketing strategies. You will work hand in hand with the Marketing Director and will be completely in autonomy for your missions.
You will be in charge of:
- Optimizing the qualified gen lead strategy;
- Participating in the strong growth of the B2B segment;
- Creating new content to attract B2B targets;
- Assuring the retention and engagement of the B2B community
- Measuring, monitoring, and optimizing gen lead programs’ performances and engagements to report efficiently on marketing performances;
- Work hand in hand with the sales team to define a sales strategy and to continue to improve the lead conversions.
- 2+ years experience in SaaS lead gen, lead aid campaign management;
- Knowledge in CRM Systems (Salesforces);
- Knowledge in marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot…);
- Excellent writing skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills;
- Strong active listening skills;
- Team player mindset;
- Notions on B2B target;
- You are a data-driven problem solver, a natural leader and a doer.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Dependant on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is