Operations Manager for this SaaS and tech strategy start-up
Sector: Software & Platforms
Organization: +45 people
Core business: A platform that seamlessly matches Freelancers with inspiring tech & data missions
Ambitions: To become the No.1 of tech & data matching platform in Europe (openings already planned)
Key facts: +10M€ raised in total led by top investors
● Recruit the best Tech & Data freelancers thanks to your sharp evaluation of technical skills
● Helped by our product, provide a high match quality between a customer and a freelance for each mission;
● Be the sparring partner of the Freelancers from the community, providing them the best user experience and support;
● Improve processes and be proactive about the product features that would make the operations more efficient;
● Monitor and analyze your individual metrics & KPIs in order to reach your recruiter objectives;
● Support: take ownership of both clients and freelancers issues on your deals and ensure a fast and smooth issue solving;
● Closely collaborate with the Sales team to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention;
● Closely collaborate with the Community team to improve freelancer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
● Technical knowledge of Tech & Data expertises and technologies. Willingness to keep informed about the industry’s latest trends.
● Fluent French & English (both written and verbal): European expansion is coming.
● Strong resilience, taste of challenge, willingness to perform at the highest level.
● Excellent communication skills, both professional (clients) and more casual (freelance), and mediation talents.
● Proven organizational and prioritization abilities, ability to work in complete autonomy.
● Team-spirit first: you know that teamwork is the key to achieve impressive goals.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Dependent on profile and experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is