Product Designer for a healthtech
Sector : Artificial intelligent solutions
Organization : 15 employees
Core business : Our client is a health-technology company that aims at raising the standards of cardiac care with deep learning.
Ambitions : The company aims at enabling the highest diagnostic yield, for the least physician effort.
Key facts : Launched in 2014, the company has created a first application which is the next generation ECG analysis platform to make physicians faster and more accurate.
You will work alongside the product manager to address clinical needs with simple and elegant experiences. You will prototype and user-test client solution aimed at healthcare professionals to increase the quality of their diagnostic processes. For this purpose, basic cardiac physiology and ECG interpretation skills will be taught.
A collaborative problem-solver :
- ready to combine physical and digital experiences with the user in mind and embrace an iterative approach,
- able to turn complex processes into intuitive, straightforward flows.
- Someone with a strong portfolio and an elevated sense of design and attention to detail,
- A master in UI standards, colour, and typography,
- Who enjoys translating verbal ideas into visual concepts all the way to creating production-ready artwork.
- A strong experience and competence in UI is required, with a deep interest in UX research.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Marvel…)
- Experience in designing, gathering and analysing data from user testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to clearly articulate design decisions, in English and French
Additional request :
- A portfolio featuring examples of product and/or interaction design work
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Dependent on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is