Sales Ops for an HRtech SaaS
Vision: Disrupt the head hunting sector.
Customers: Fast growing companies worldwide.
Candidates: Top talents worldwide.
Mission: Allow top talents to access the best opportunities and support innovative companies in their recruitment strategy.
In less than 2 years, we have convinced more than 200 customers. Our success rate per mission is about 87%, well above the recruitment sector standards, it is no coincidence…
Excellence, transparency, team spirit and creativity are indispensable, we love to think “out of the box”!
- Transform our incoming stream of clients into a structured workflow in order to efficiently capitalize on internal resources and maximize our revenue
- Generally improve sales operations processes, to maximize sales and talent strategists effectiveness and productivity
- Work alongside the marketing team to properly define a lead acquisition strategy and maintain up-to-date sales pitch
- Work alongside the product team to implement new processes and tools to efficiently lead data analysis and insight into sales and operations
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning and team target setting in conjunction with the COO and CEO
- Identify key drivers of revenue growth, pipeline trends and untapped market opportunities
Today, we are lucky enough to have an incoming stream of new clients and it’s only the beginning! We are looking for a talented data driven Sales Operations to help capitalize on the client stream to optimize our internal resources through adapted channels and tools.
Focus on data and KPI’s, you will come up with new process ideas to improve organizational efficiency and operational effectiveness. You will work daily alongside the marketing, operational and product team and report to the COO.
Sharp, analytical and curious mind;
At least 3 years of experience in a start up / digital / tech environment in :
Sales operations or/
Sales role with a structural responsability or/
Analytical & data driven role
Proficiency in Excel and ability to implement new tools to lead data analysis and insights;
Experience defining business KPIs and metrics in relation to Sales and Operational work;
And share our values :
- BE EXCELLENT
- BE CARING
- BE A WORLD CITIZEN
- BE A BUSINESS PARTNER
- BE OUT OF THE BOX
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
CDI – Remuneration to define
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is