Senior Product Manager for a Saas start-up
Sector: B2B Telecom
Organization: +100 people
Core business: Cloud-based phone system and call center software
Ambitions: Transforming the $25 billion business phone industry! Expand rapidly in the US/Europe after raising +€20M in May. The main differentiator is design: their solution is easier to use and more elegant than ever.
Key facts: +40M€ raised in total led by top investors, 5000+ clients (including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird), +1M calls processed per day.
What they offer:
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive salary with a gym membership and commuter compensations
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
- Health Coverage, medical dental and vision insurance 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO, take the time you need to come to work feeling great
As the Senior Product manager, you will manage the road map for your squad and prioritize a wide range of inputs to make sure your squad(s) is/are working on the most impactful topics
Specific responsibilities are to:
- Drive your squad(s) to imagine the best solution to these problems
- Scope and define the specifics of the solution
- Evaluate if the solutions have solved the problem through qualitative (beta, client feedback) and quantitative measures
- Drive strategic topics from product research to execution (ex: relaunching mobile apps, revamping and positioning of our analytics modules)
- Help improve the Product team processes
- Participate in hiring of product managers
- Onboard and mentor newcomers and junior PMs
- Be an ambassador of overall Product strategy
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, with mentorship of junior PMs
- Proven ability to ship products
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong business sense
- Experience building a B2B Saas product is a huge plus
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
- Full Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- An understanding of the French language
- Be humble; accept criticism and know how to deliver it.
- Focus on listening; to customers, to each other, to ourselves. Feedback is a gift.
- Have a sense of humour; be serious in your intent to do great work but don’t be too serious about life. Positivity is a must!
- Believe in success as a team; be someone everyone can count on when times are tough.
- Ambition and commitment; We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
- Innovation and impact for the better!
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Extremely Attractive – Dependent on profile and experience
Paris / NYC
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is