HR & Tech Recruiter for a brand new PC game distribution platform
Sector : Gaming industry& Blockchain
Organization: 50 employees (in Paris and worldwide)
Key fact: The company has signed major partnerships and will expand quickly
We are looking for an HR professional that has significant experience in the talent acquisition domain. We are a small start up so your day-to-day will allow you to practice all the HR domains and knowledge you have. However, we have aggressive hiring targets and to meet the business objectives we need to rapidly scale our organization.
- Extensive recruitment experience including, sourcing, candidate review, interviews and onboarding
- Monitor and improve the recruitment processes and candidate experience
- Define recruitment success metrics with hiring managers and department leads
- Build on the Employee Value Proposition
- Good knowledge of labor law and EU legislation
- Compensation and benefits experience
- Masters or equivalent experience in HR related field
- Business level of written and spoken English
- Functional written French
- Experience working in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of the US and Asia markets and labor laws
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
- Attractive – Depending on experience
- Paris, France
Hungry for more?
Due to the Coronavirus, several start-ups froze their hiring plans. Ongoing recruitment processes are stopped, and some candidates are dismissed.
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is