Talent Manager for a media start-up
Sector : Media, Entertainment
Organization : 120 employees
Core business : Our client is an entertainment media for young people. 100% video & 100% social.
Ambitions : The company aims at becoming the #1 largest media entertainment group in the world.
Key facts : Launched in 2016, our client is based in Paris and NYC. They have over 2.5 billion videos viewed per month on social platforms over the world.
Your mission will be to help the company scale the teams in France and create the recruitment process.
- Have a strategic approach to identify, attract and integrate talent into the business by effectively meeting the needs of the business.
- Create a recruitment process.
- Define HR business and performance goals by aligning with corporate and marketing policy.
- Create a relationship with the company’s recruiting teams.
- Screener candidates, organize interviews & manage the recruitment process
- Organize and manage our participation in job fairs and forums and develop partnerships with the different schools and campuses selected.
- You will represent the company during the various recruitment fairs and you must create and maintain a relationship with the schools.
- Report and analyze KPIs.
- Proficient in English and French
- 3 to 5 years of experience in recruiting media, digital and/or audiovisual profiles.
- Mastery of Human Resources Management techniques
- You are ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit, you have the sense of leadership, and you want to take responsibility in a fast growing startup.
- You have a positive state of mind and a good relationship that allows you to develop quality relationships
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Based on experience
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is