UK Corporate Sales Manager for Edtech, SaaS Startup
Sector: EdTech, SaaS
Organization: 120 employees
Core business: Our client developped a platform to help companies become Learning Organizations, by connecting their Leaders with their Learners.
Ambitions: The company aims at becoming the top global provider of educational software solutions.
Key facts: Launched in 2014, our client is based in New York, Paris & London, supporting 1,200+ customers in 160 countries.
As UK Corporate Sales Manager, you will integrate UK New Business Team and become a key player to enable their Hypergrowth. Your mission will be to double their recurring revenue each year and become the Global Leader in Corporate Learning within 3 years.
You will be in charge of:
- Managing inbound UK Corporate Leads along the salescycle;
- Deploying outbound methodology to evangelize UK target companies and transform them into clients;
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs from Large Enterprises;
- Building a solid network in the UK HR ecosystem;
- Providing rigorous reporting and ensuring your forecast reliability;
- Suggesting levers for improvement to increase our sales performance;
- You will also have an active role in improving internal processes and scaling our corporate culture by promoting a business culture of repeatability, data, clarity, precision and impact.
- Native English speaker;
- Excellent academic background;
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales;
- Experience in strategy consulting is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills;
- Strong active listening skills;
- Team player mindset;
- Basic HR culture notions;
- They are looking for an ambitious self-starter looking to make a significant impact.
- You are a problem solver, a natural leader and a doer.
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Depend on experience
London, United Kingdom
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is