VP Sales for an E-commerce
Sector : LOGISTICS
Organization: 30 to 50 people
Core business :First-mile logistics
Ambitions : Build the largest on-demand logistics
Key facts :+7M€ raised in total led by top investors. 200+ customers.
- Develop existing clients and implement all useful initiatives to acquire new global clients
- Define plan to target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Work cross-functionally (Marketing, Operations, HR etc)
- Build, manage, and develop sales teams and key Account teams
- Manage key customer relationships and help close strategic partnerships with SMB and Large e-retailers
- You will be in charge of the entire B2B sales strategy . You’ll be responsible for building and leading a growing sales team, and executing key growth sales strategies and action plans required to achieve growth objectives.
- You will manage and develop the sales team (among 10 people) covering SMB Sales and Key Account Managers. The goal is to reach a team of 50 people in the short term
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 8+ years of experience in Sales with management experience (among 15 people)
- Strong sales mindset, passionate about processes and efficiency
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to build an extremely efficient Sales process
- A first understanding of e-commerce and/or logistics businesses
BENEFITS & REMUNERATION
Based on the profile
Hungry for more?
As our number one biggest recruitment mistake in 2019 (check out our article here), creating a wow candidate experience is