01. For Founders
- Founders have a complex and stress inducing role.
- Many face solitude, pressure, and stress but very few speak up about it.
- It's an inevitable step of the entrepreneurial journey.
- With an executive coach, you can overcome the hurdle with ease.
02. For the c-level
- The first 100 days of a new C-level director are crucial.
- Their performance is directly linked to the quality of their onboarding process.
- Meaning, a smooth transition can be beneficial for the company while a rough one can be detrimental.
- Because nearly half of all C-level execs fail within the first 18 months, a successful onboarding process requires a precise methodology.
- Access to certified executive coaches
- A holistic approach for personal and professional development
- All encompassing support to target the technical and contextual aspects of a mission